Thursday, August 27, 2009

Not to Blog

This is for you, Melissa: Blogging. I love reading OTHER people's blogs because it helps me not sit around and think about my own (can I say) crap? But writing my own blog? I don't know. It makes me a little uncomfortable. Frankly, I've never been good about making my life/thoughts/ideas seem unique enough to write down for others to read. I'm a middle girl. Not boring, not exciting. Not smart, not stupid. I'm right there in the middle. So, really? What's there to write about? My husband and kids are TOTALLY awesome and top notch but they don't want me to write to cyberspace about that. They want me to tell them to their face. So ... I gave up on the blog. If my computer didn't automatically sign me in, I wouldn't even be able to post this :) However, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my friends' blogs because it gives me a window into their exciting lives and beautiful hearts. So, keep writing Becky and Melissa.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post :) And, I must say, I disagree with some of it. You are WAY more than a "middle girl" You are a wonderful person, awesome mom, servant of Christ, beautiful inside and out & from what I hear from Becky a remarkable friend. So, based on that, you are not a middle girl. Frankly, I shocked & surprised that anyone reads my blog. I don't think our life is too exciting either, but I blog as a way to remember the little day-to-day things that I don't want to forget when the girls are older. I am going to use the blog as a "scrapbook" for them to look back on & see what a crazy mom they had. Blogging "my time" at night when the kids are in bed to document & reflect on our day.
    So, with that said, I am glad you read my blog & had no idea you read it until a few weeks ago! If you do decide to post more on your blog, you have to let me know because I would TOTALLY want to read it!!!

    ReplyDelete